Monday, April 6, 2009

Photo session

When we were in Texas a few weeks ago, one of our friends, Erin, took some pictures of us. Erin is really a talented photographer. I mean a really talented photographer. She so should do it full time. :) I always enjoy looking at her new pictures on her blog. Daniel has been friends with Erin and her husband, Jason, for a long time. They have a really adorable little boy that we were excited to get to meet. It was great to see all three of them. The picture session just ended up being the icing on the cake.

A week ago, she posted a sneak peak from our session, and I was originally going to share only that in a random post I've been working on (coming soon!), but this morning I woke to her having all of our pictures posted on her website! To view them, go to "Proofing", and the password is "Foley". There are so many great ones. I don't know how we'll ever choose.

I do think Sadie enjoys being the center of attention more than I realized, because she is smiling in the pictures she took by herself, but seems unsure in the family shots. Oh, and yes, little Miss Olivia is quite the model. She looks so much like a younger version of her mother in those pictures (I mean identical to what Amber looked like when we were growing up). I guess that means she'll be beautiful when she grows up.

Enjoy!

No comments: