Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Holt

Sadie got a sweet Easter present from her friend Holt in Nebraska. It came with such a sweet note from Holt, that Sadie insisted I let her write the thank you letter herself.

Dear Holt,

Thank you so much for my Easter pig that is dressed up like a bunny. Your mommy is right, my daddy plays with pigs all the time at work. Thank you for sending me my own pig to play with. I really like it and carry it all over the house. It's really soft, and pink is my favorite color. I can't wait to see you in June.

Love,

your friend Sadie

4 comments:

Jill said...

Awwww!! Too sweet!! Daniel better watch out...Holt will knock Sadie off her feet in his little plaid shirts!

Mamaw said...

That is absolutely the sweetest picture!

Karla said...

I picked your sight up from Jill's blog. Sadie is soooooooooo cute. You will have to talk Craig and Tara into doing one of these...

Karla said...

Guess I need to change my name google account name...Mom today is Karla Hoelscher