Now that we are at a smaller church (Epiphany Lutheran Church), we have been able to be more involved in different church activities. So we spent our week helping with church preparations for Good Friday and for the Easter breakfast. We were blessed to enjoy some great food and company at other people's houses (Daniel says we are going to become the "Holiday Crashers" here in Indiana!), and enjoy Sadie's first Easter.
We left our camera at our friend's, Jane and Dave's, house on Saturday night. So we didn't get a picture of Sadie in her Easter dress. :( Luckily she didn't get to go through her Easter basket until yesterday afternoon because we left early yesterday morning and had a full day. So by the time Sadie got her Easter basket, we also had gotten our camera back and were able to take a few pics of her sorting through her Easter goodies.
She lined everything up on the floor after she took it out of ther basket.......
Here are a couple of pictures of her "hunting" Easter eggs at Jane and Dave's house. This is her runner-up Easter dress. Did I ever write about the THREE Easter dresses I bought Sadie...on accident! Ebay can be a bad thing some times! Again, since we didn't have our camera yesterday morning, we didn't get to take a picture of her at the church Easter egg hunt. I'm hoping maybe someone else will have some pictures to share though (because I'm sure everyone was taking pictures of Sadie instead of their own children! ha!). We'll keep our fingers crossed though.
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I'll post the rest of the pictures to our Picasa web album (link is over to the side).
No comments:
Post a Comment