Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy bees

I know, I know, we haven't updated our blog in a whole week (*gasp*)! We have just been really busy since last Wednesday. Here's a brief rundown.....

Thursday - We went to the Children's Museum with some friends from church

Friday - SUCH A NICE DAY....why waste it blogging, instead we spent LOTS of time outside

Saturday - Daniel gave blood, actually he's soooo cool that he gave DOUBLE; however, no rest for the weary, the lawn had to be mowed, and Sadie and I watched (we're slave drivers!)




Sunday - We celebrated Aggie Muster a little early (happy Aggie Muster to all our Aggie friends)

Monday - I got to enjoy a girl's night with my friend Kristen while Sadie and her daddy went to Lowe's

Tuesday - Our friends Jill and Addelyn (12 weeks old) came for lunch; Sadie just stared at Addelyn

Today we will be enjoying the company of twin boys who are around 10 weeks old. I'm anxious to see what Sadie thinks of them! :)
Oh yeah, and this has been keepin us busy....


Yep, we're not afraid to admit that we have taken FULL advantage of FREE Chick-Fil-A breakfast...wouldn't you? (don't answer that)

So that's a brief synopsis of what is going on around here. And yes, those are the only two pictures I have taken in the last week. :(



If you want more information on Sadie.....


She is walking all over the place.

She routinely reorganizes my kitchen and bathroom cabinets for me.

She is starting to eat her vegetables better (don't remember if I wrote about the problems we were having with real veggies...she likes baby food veggies though...go figure!)

and she LOVES Chick-Fil-A!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

Her cousin Livy loves chicfila as well! She ate TWO (2) 8 piece nugget meals for lunch on Monday!!!!