Saturday, March 28, 2009

My First Birthday

Today was my birthday. I had a GOOD day. This is how it all went down....


Mommy made a couple of cakes for me.



We had lots of good friends come over to help with the celebrating.

We had a taco bar for dinner. I especially liked the black beans.


I also really liked the pink frosting on my cake. I picked it off one little piped frosting dab at a time.

....but it turned my fingers pink...



My friends helped me open presents. I got LOTS of good stuff.


I got to have speed races with my best friend Makenzy.


Then to finish it all off, my mommy made me put my dress back on to get another picture.

It was a tiring day. I never knew 1 could feel so old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you guys to put pictures up! Everything was just PERFECT at Sadie's party :) Thank you again for inviting us - we had a great time!