Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We're baaaack



We got back yesterday afternoon. We had a good time as usual and are sad to be back, especially to be back in the not-as-warm Indiana weather. We got to catch up with our family, eat some good food, soak up a little sun on our pale white legs, drink some Sonic drinks, sew some fun dresses for Sadie, and take lots of naps. I downloaded all of our pictures tonight, and again, as usual, we did not take as many as we intended. Pretty much all of our pictures are from one single day unfortunately. I think my mom and sister took a few others of Sadie while we went on a little anniversary trip Wednesday through Friday. Daniel and I did a little relaxing at Barton Creek Resort for our five year anniversary. It was bliss. I highly recommend it! We had a nice time going for walks, laying by the pool, and catching up on reading. I read an entire book in two days. I haven't read hardly at all since Sadie was born. So that was the best treat. It was nice to get away and spend some quality time with Daniel. What a wonderful treat for 5 wonderful years!

While we were sad to leave our family and the nice Texas weather, we are glad to be back in our own home and get back into a routine with Sadie. I'll post some pics from the-one-day-on-our-trip-that-we-took-pictures in a separate post. Oh, and it's just four days until Sadie's birthday!!! Yeay!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: