I LOVE March. Daniel and I were married in March (March 20), our sweet pea was born in March (March 28), and Spring starts in March!!! What a perfect month!
We had a pleasant spring-like weekend this weekend! Oh Spring, how we've missed you! Friday evening we went to "happy hour" (though I only had water!) with some of my friends from work. Sadie was very well behaved for an evening out. So we were able to enjoy some good conversation and food at Muldoon's, one of Daniel's favorites!
We did a few cleaning projects around the house on Saturday morning (though if you walked into our house this morning, you wouldn't know it! ha!), and I worked on some ideas to get our house more organized and our budget more organized. I am so looking forward to staying home and concentrating on some of these areas a little more (really I am)! I feel like, since becoming parents, our house is in mass-chaos. I used to clean and reorganize our cabinets and closets pretty regularly, and now things have just built up. We are in desperate need of mass reorganization! Sadie played all Saturday morning and then slept in her carseat that afternoon as we ran some errands. We grilled out that evening and went for a short walk (because it was a little windy).
Yesterday we went to church, and then got to take care of Wilson again yesterday evening, which upset Sadie. Hmph! I don't know how we're going to get her over this being scared of dogs deal that she has going on. We took Wilson for a walk, and Sadie and I had to stay about 10 steps in front of Daniel and Wilson to keep Sadie from wimpering. So that was a shorter walk than we had intended, but it was nice none the less. We got home, had dinner, made some Neiman Marcus cookies (my fave!), and went to bed to dream sweet spring-like dreams!
There is just something about March that makes you enjoy life more....wouldn't you agree?!
1 comment:
I adore March too!! It's spring cleaning month to me and nothing feels better than having a clean & organized house! We've been able to open up the windows these past few days and just the sounds of the weather & birds and the clean smell of outside really seems to cheer things up :) Since we'll both be SAH-Mommies together, we can help each other organize & decorate!!!
Post a Comment