Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An update and good news!

So Daniel and I misunderstood what yesterday's results were supposed to tell us. Evidently these results were only to tell us that the correct bacteria was being treated, and it was. We will take Sadie back next week for a follow-up appointment, and the nurse thought at that appointment they would do another catheter and sample. Sadie has to be finished with her antibiotics for this next culture to ensure the infection is completely cleared up. She has been feeling much better. Her appetite is back for the most part, but she is still having some stomach issues. I'm sure these will endure for as long as the antibiotics last. Yuck! Poor Sadie. And poor Ms. Jane, who had to wash two sets of clothing today for Sadie. The important thing is that Sadie seems to be feeling good and is happy as a lark!

The good news we have to share is that I will be assuming a new job position in April. My boss? Little Miss Sadie!!! We are so very excited about this new opportunity for our family! I'm just counting down the days now! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats - I am proud of you sis! You know your new boss will be the most demanding boss ever, but it will also be the most rewarding job! Love y'all!