Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look whoooo's turning 1?

Sadie's birthday invitations came in yesterday, and I am thrilled! They are so stinkin cute (at least that's what I think)! I got them from: The Elegant Ellaphant. She has such cute designs. You'll have to check her out if you're in the market for some kids invites or baby announcements. I'm especially in love with a couple of baby boy birth announcements (say that three times fast!) she has. Hmmm...maybe D and I need to have a baby boy so I can buy those announcements!!! Kidding, but I will be using her again for something!!! Oh, and her stuff is customizable. So you can change colors, fonts, and wording to suit.

Here's the soon-to-be birthday girl's birthday invitation....



Can you believe we are already to 1 YEAR! Where has the last year gone?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE reading your blogs! I wish I had time to write more, but I can hardly keep up with posting pictures. I know what you mean when you said that you wish you learned more about your parents from your grandparents, etc. Check out this book: The Book of Myself by Carl & David Marshall. It's a do-it yourself biography in 201 questions that focuses on your life as a young child, the middle years, and the later years. It's a neat outline, and something that you may like! I just got Mary Clare's invites in the mail for her birthday. I can't believe our babies are going to be one!