Thursday, May 28, 2009

Livy's birthday cake

Alright, so two posts in one day....Sadie went to bed REALLY early, Daniel won't be home from work until 9:00, and I'm tired of working. Plus, I think blogging counts as social interaction, yes?


Do you want to see a really cool Safari cake?


My sister, Amber, made the cutest cake for my niece's 8th birthday. She always makes the absolute COOLEST cakes for Livy. First there was a clown head for her 1st birthday (made by using a stainless steel bowl) and a fairy cake for her 6th birthday that was so magical set in a forest with fairies and tree stumps and mushrooms. Livy is one lucky little girl!

Amber FINALLY posted the pictures from the safari cake ******HERE******, and now I'm FINALLY going to link to them. I had been so anxious for her to get them posted. It is such a cute cake. Check out the exploding candle too! Wowzers!

I on the other hand make cakes like this....


Can you tell which one of us wore white undies growing up and which one didn't?!!! Ha! :)

No comments: