Sunday, May 17, 2009

Updates

Guess who came to visit Sadie this weekend!!! Mamaw is in the house! :) Sadie has been having a ton of fun soaking up the extra attention. She thinks EVERYTHING Mamaw does is funny....absolutely everything. Daniel and I love having Mamaw here too because it's giving us free time to do other things, like updating the blog!

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.




Sadie REALLY likes going outside. She will take my hand and pull on me until I follow her to the front door, and then she stands there looking out the window until I take her outside. She gets really excited (and cooperative!) when you put her shoes on because that signals that we're going outside.


Mother's Day weekend Daniel and Sadie humored me by going shopping with me both Saturday and Sunday. While at Target, we got Sadie this ball. Daniel was totally against buying this very inexpensive ball because it has princesses on it, but we got it anyway (because it was Mother's Day, and I thought Sadie would like the ball....it was the perfect size for her!), and Sadie LOVES it. She carries it all over the house. It has easily been her favorite toy this past week.

Sadie hugging her baby on the way to the airport to pick up Mamaw.....


...and giving kisses.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day last weekend. Mine was absolutely wonderful. We went garage saling (is that a word?!) in the Village of West Clay (one of my favorite neighborhoods) Saturday morning (I'll have to post pictures of some of our fabulous finds...one man's trash is most definitely another man's treasure!) and followed that up with brunch at Cafe Patachou's new restaurant in Clay Terrace, Petite Chou....I had a crepe with berries and chocolate ganache....mmmmm....heaven! Then we went shopping for alot of nothing the rest of the day and took a late evening walk. Sunday was full with a couple of activities, but we all took a long nap that afternoon and then went to Target, Panera for dinner, and Trader Joe's. It was really my definition of a perfect weekend. Thank you Daniel and Sadie for so thoughtfully loving me last weekend. I am so very blessed.

No comments: