Spring has finally sprung in Indiana. We have had such a nice week with warm temperatures. Needless to say, we have spent alot of time outside....going for walks, both long and short, taking bike rides, watering the plants, and walking UP and DOWN and UP and DOWN our driveway. :) We do this until Sadie is out of breath. She LOVES being outside as much as Daniel and I.
Warm weather means the flowers are starting to bloom....and the peonies here are now in FULL bloom. They opened up this week.....
Aren't they beautiful? This grouping is in our subdivision, located along our walking route. Spring is very different in Indiana than Texas. There aren't wildflowers here like in Texas, but we have these beauties.
I also noticed today that I have two little tomato babies. I'm really hoping I'm going to grow lots of good tomatoes this summer on this plant. I've never been successful before (I think I've only tried once though), but I'm dedicated to it this year. :) I mean business! We will see.
And I don't want to leave pictures out of this little growing beauty.....

2 comments:
Well doesn't Sadie justlook like a southern bell in her little white hat! We can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!
Pretty pictures! Sadie is getting so big! Good luck with the tomatoes...nothing better than fresh tomatoes out of the garden!
Post a Comment