Monday, June 15, 2009

Back from vacation

We're back from a two week tour of six states. Really we just spent time in 4 states and drove through the other two. :)

We first went to Iowa with Daniel for the World Pork Expo. Yes, quite the exciting vacation destination! Here's a picture of Sadie playing with a pig at the expo....




A little more exciting....she got to pet a "green" pig that was part of an all natural pork company's exhibit. I'm not sure how green spray paint qualifies as "natural", but Sadie wasn't a snob.....she's an equal opportunity pig petter. :)



Then we drove on to Nebraska to visit the Hoelschers, and more importantly Holt! He is REALLY cute! And Sadie thought he was great. We'll have to keep an eye on him in a few years! :)


We had a great time visiting, eating some good food, playing a little Wii, and staring at sweet Holt! Did I already say how cute he is....well he's really cute! :)


I'm still working on downloading all the pictures from our trip. So I'll post more later. On another note, I just saw that Nesting Place is hosting a giveaway day today. Check it out....there are some really cute things over there. I think I want all of it! Fun, huh? I'm looking forward to checking more of it out. For now, I'm off to unpacking while Sadie naps. :)



No comments: