Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's Day weekend

Last week was a super busy week. I didn't have a chance to get pictures uploaded from Daniel's Father's Day weekend. So here they are!

Sadie is very blessed to have such a wonderful daddy. She gets so excited in the evenings when he gets home, almost a little spastic! She laughs at him all the time. She crawls all over him. She loves going for bike rides with him and playing with him. He is endlessly fun and loving, and for that I am so very grateful. I could never have known before getting married to Daniel that he would have been as patient, helpful, and loving as a husband and a father (though I suspected as much!). Sadie and I are truly blessed!

Daniel's request for Father's Day was to have a picnic at the park, and Sadie happily obliged....


Then she enthusiastically provided entertainment for her Daddy's special Father's Day meal while she played in the mock village at the park....


We also got to take care of Wilson and Asher again. We hadn't taken care of them in a while, and since the last time we saw them, Sadie has really warmed up to dogs. So I was excited for her to get to "play" with Wilson. She really liked looking at him and barking at him. A dog sound is one of the three animal noises she can make. So that really came in handy when she needed to communicate with Wilson. :) They quickly became good friends this time around....


Until he did this....


She didn't care for that too much!

I think Daniel had a great Father's Day weekend, and Sadie and I had a good time doing whatever he wanted to do. Thank you Daniel for being so patient with us girls! We love you!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Very cute! Before too long, Sadie will be riding the dog!

Jill said...

I love, love, love that top picture of Sadie and Daniel! It is just perfect! You can see how happy, content and safe Sadie feels right there by her Daddy. So cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jill said...

I love, love, love that top picture of Sadie and Daniel! It is just perfect! You can see how happy, content and safe Sadie feels right there by her Daddy. So cute! Hope you guys are doing well!