After our weekend in Nebraska (two weekends ago now), we went back to Iowa for a night. Sadie played in the pool again, this time Daddy got to play as well. She surprisingly really likes "swimming". I am just waiting for her to decide she doesn't like it because she decided three weeks ago that she didn't like baths anymore. We cannot figure out what happened for such a sudden change, but anyway, I digress. Here are some pictures of Sadie's pool escapades. Please ignore my bathing suit clad body...I happened to be holding her most of the time the camera was out...so just focus on Sadie!
Swimming....
Her favorite things to do in the pool though are:
Splashing.....
and playing with a ball....
After leaving Iowa for the second time, not to return this time, we headed to Minneapolis for a night. Unfortunately we forgot our camera on our visit to the Mall of America. That was the only really exciting thing we did in Minnesota. So I don't have any pictures for our efforts. It was a neat mall. Sadie was in awe of the theme park in the mall and enjoyed looking at all the fun stuff that Mommy wouldn't let her touch in the American Girl Place.
We headed to the airport the next morning where Sadie and I caught a flight to Texas. More on that when I get the pictures downloaded, hopefully tomorrow. Daniel met up with his grandfather, cousins, and a few others at the airport and flew to Canada for the week to do some fishing. I'm really hoping he will post about his week with some pictures, because he had such a good time. I'm sure if I bug him enough, he'll sit down and do it! :) Oh, the luxuries of having a loving wife! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment