As I mentioned in my last post, we then headed south to Texas last Tuesday to warm up (it was really quite cold in Minneapolis before we left there).....
It was a quick trip. So we mainly just hung out at my parents. My niece, Livy, hung out with us the whole time, and for Sadie, that was a vacation in and of itself. Sadie LOVES Livy! They played the whole time, and Livy was so considerate and kind to Sadie.
They played the piano together.....
Livy let Sadie play with her hair.....
Sadie SAT on Livy....
She loved on Livy......
They splashed together.....
They rode in the backseat together....
Livy even cut up tons of cherries for Sadie......
They're two of a kind.....
We really wish Sadie lived closer to all her cousins. She would have so much fun with them all.
We flew back north on Saturday to meet Daniel at the Minneapolis airport. Then we drove the 9 hours home that night. Wooo! What a trip. I don't think it really qualifies as a vacation, but it was alot of fun, and we were able to see lots of people and lots of scenery and check off 5 more states that Sadie has now been to! Now that's something to get excited about! :) I think our next trip away from home for more than a weekend will consist of one destination that contains a beach! That sounds a little more relaxing and like a vacation! Yep, I'll keep dreaming about that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment