Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow Angel

So we finally got Sadie out in the cold, I mean snow, tonight. Did I mention it was cold?! Brrrr....it snowed all day today. It is like our own little welcome home present this week. Extremely cold weather and some snow. I knew we should have stayed in Texas, with our own 'kind'. :)

So since we are such positive people here in our household, we decided to make lemonade out of lemons....or a snow angel (Sadie bundled up in her snow gear) out of snow and cold. Daniel called me at work right before I left and said, "hey why don't we take Sadie out in the snow tonight". Good idea! He even said that he might build her a snowman! Woo! Hoo! Great idea!

We all hurried home, ate our three dinners, and bundled ourselves up. Then....we realized how cold it really was. Sadie lasted all of five minutes outside. Hmph. Maybe not so good of an idea. But hey, we got a couple of pictures! Isn't she cute cold?!




These pictures make it look like it was already dark out, but it was alot lighter than it looks in the pics.

No comments: