So Sadie turns 10 months tomorrow. I know we just posted her 9 month update two weeks ago, but there are still a few new things to update. It's amazing how fast she changes!
We finally have a bonified crawler! Woo! Hoo! Sadie started a 'real' crawl last week! She still does her inch worm crawl some too, but no doubt, she is definitely getting more and more mobile.
Sadie now has three teeth! Sadie had a couple of really bad evenings and nights early last week. On Wednesday night, Daniel was at an evening conference and meeting. So it was just us girls. This was Sadie's worst evening EVER. It was so sad. I couldn't do anything that would make her happy. The one thing that did work was a bath. I let her sit in there and play for probably 20 minutes. As soon as she got out, she was back to the same screaming. So Thursday I got to thinking maybe she has a new tooth. She had really been teething before Christmas, but that seemed to slow down a couple of weeks ago. When I checked on Thursday evening, sure enough....there was a little sharp edge on her upper gum. I went to tell Daniel, and he said, "Oh yeah, Jane told me that earlier." Oh. Thanks for sharing. So anyway, we have three teeth!!! Yahoo!
The best update yet is..... Sadie is saying mama now. The first time I heard her really say it was when she was crying (of course!), and have noticed it several times since...only when she was crying or wanting something. When I would try to get her to say mama, she would say dada (again, of course!) This weekend though she was saying mama on demand! Maybe we're getting somewhere now!
So that's what our 10 monther is up to now!
No comments:
Post a Comment