So Daniel made it back safe and sound this evening. Sadie was OVERLY hyper! I mean bouncing off the walls with excitement when she was playing with her daddy tonight. She made sure he saw every single one of her tricks before she passed out while he was holding her.
We just put her to bed, after we both had a turn at holding our sleeping angel, and I'm finally getting to hear the details of Daniels trip...I mean as many details as are interesting enough to share regarding a pork congress (huh? yea, I don't know what that is either!). Yes, LOTS of exciting details! I mean, like just a second ago he told me about all the cool coffee drinks Mickey D's has, and that he's going to take me there tomorrow morning to get a treat! Very exciting indeed! He also very nonchalantly told me that he used the Lady's restroom at McDonald's. I looked at him and said..."What did you say"? Oh yeah! He innocently then said, "well the little old lady in front of me turned and went in one restroom, so I turned and went in the other restroom." He evidently wondered where the urinals were and thought the layout was a little "funny", but really knew something was wrong when he actually was in a stall and saw the trash can hanging on the wall! Oh, too funny!!! So he hurried and washed his hands as fast as he could so he could get out before a woman actually came into the WOMEN'S restroom. He said that he obviously knew he had used the wrong bathroom, but when he saw the little old lady in the line at the cash register, she didn't have a clue! :)
Man oh man, are we glad to have our daddy back!!! We love you Daddy!
1 comment:
Just making sure you know that today is February 9th and there have been noooooo updates!!!! I need a Sadie fix!
Loves and Kisses!
Aunt Amber
Post a Comment