Sadie's dance recital was last Friday, June 3rd. Her class danced to "Broadway Banana", and I think our whole family has that silly song memorized. It's even one of the songs that will calm Molly down when she's fussy! It was a cute song for 3 year olds to dance to though. Sadie's class did really well at the recital, and Sadie was a bit upset when it was all over with and we were trying to leave the auditorium, whining, "I want to dance AGAIN!!!!". We had to coax her with the promise of ice cream like any good parent would do! ;)
Here are a few pictures of her in her recital outfit and dancing her number. Most were taken at the rehearsal last Wednesday (b/c cameras weren't allowed beyond check-in on the recital night), but the last one was from after the recital. She got to wear makeup (though we tried to apply it sparingly...what 3-year-old really needs makeup anyway?!), and she was feeling quite pretty! That girl has got some lashes though! Oh my! I hope she can hang on to those as she gets older. It was a fun, fun experience for all of us, and Sadie is certainly looking forward to another year of dance next year!
 |
2 comments:
Oh, she is so pretty, Amanda!! I remember those eye lashes when she was a baby, and yes, they are beautiful!
Too cute, I would have loved to see it!!!!
Post a Comment