Saturday, June 11, 2011

(Almost) Always Helping

I was trying to give Molly a bottle the other day, but she was uninterested.  So I left the bottle in the living room (unattended) on a side table for a moment while I went to take care of some laundry.  When I checked back in the living room, this is what I found.....




A little helper?

This also reminds me of the following picture I took over the winter.  I'm sure all moms that have breastfed a second, third, fourth child have a picture like this of an older child, but we still think it's funny.  Quite the little mommy.



She actually tried to convince me recently that when she (Sadie) grows up, she is going to nurse Molly.  Hmmm....I'm not sure that's how that works honey.  :\

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ha ha! What a great post! Sadie seems just full of personality! I bet her and Abigail could get in some trouble together!

Cecilia said...

I love this picture of Sadie. I'm impressed she actually has her shirt pulled over. My girls somehow magically nurse all of their babies through their shirts. They never feel the need to lift them. I love the look on Sadie's face. She is a cutie!