Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More playtime with Sadie

These are just a few of the many sites we walk into when Sadie has been left to her play. Most of these were taken with one of our phones. Oh the imagination and busyness of an almost 3-year old!!!! LOVE it! You can only imagine the amount of time it takes for us to clean up after her at the end of the day!






waiting in line (all facing the same direction)...


her little people village....cars all loaded...


Jesus and His lamb....




a road...





her babies and their blankets and toys....






book anyone?



3 comments:

Selena said...

I love the "waiting in line", and also seeing baby Molly on her tummy!

Mamaw said...

It looks like Molly is eyeing the "road."

Cecilia said...

This looks a lot like Josie's "play". I really think she just tries to get out as many toys as possible, but I know there is a plan behind her mess and it often is fun once she explains it to me.