We had one of the best Christmases ever this year. We ended up staying in Indiana until Christmas day before flying to Texas which was a nice treat to be able to open presents here. Plus it was much easier on Santa this way! ;) He didn't have to travel all over the place with Sadie's and Molly's gifts.
Since we flew out on Christmas afternoon, we decided to open presents on Christmas Eve. Evidently, Santa heard and delivered the girls' presents a day early....
About this time, Daniel is saying, "Oh Sadie, come look!"
"taking pictures" with her new flashlight...
What is Christmas without a toddler sticking a bow on their head?!
Her first ever high heels and tiara! She got LOTS of dress up shoes and has LOVED them. She wears them on the hard floors to dance and can actually jump with both feet in them. That takes skill...believe me, I tried!
Reading a new Christmas book she got on Christmas Eve after church...
Trying to get a picture of the two of them...
Molly on Christmas morning....
Sadie on Christmas morning when we got home from church....we were excited to be heading south that afternoon to DEFROST!!!!
1 comment:
How exciting! I love them all... they are just so pretty, and I can tell that Sadie's personality is so sweet. It looks like they were good girls, and I love the Christmas bow picture... the perfect gift... both of them! And the cattle pics look so familiar! :)
Post a Comment