Yes, I get that this is obviously not the safest position, but it was just too darn cute not to capture. I don't know what sparked her to do this. We honestly don't watch that much Elmo, though I leave it on most mornings as we play. So I haven't paid alot of attention to know whether there is something on the show that sparked kissing the television. Maybe someone else can enlighten me?! Are there subliminal messages urging children to kiss the tv?
When I turned back around......
And yet, another morning this week, she thought she needed to put on her snow boots. This was all while she had grabbed her cell phone, stuck it in her lunch box, had me zip the lunch box, gave me a hug, waved bye, and told me she was going to Dr. Miller's office. I don't know what is going on between her and Dr. Miller, but he IS married with two kids....so she better watch out! :)
Last night she got into the dirty clothes and was "getting dressed"......
Part of the funny thing is that she is perfectly content "wearing" her clothes in this manner. She acts like nothing is wrong and continues playing away after she has gotten herself "dressed".
The one thing I can't show you pictures of is her dialogue. A child's ability to learn at the pace that they learn is fascinating in and of itself, but when you pair that with learning the English dialogue, as well as, American slang, it leaves me in awe. She has really taken to all the slang and quirky terms that Daniel and I use lately. Such as..... she tells me things are "PROLLY stairs" (meaning probably upstairs) when I'm looking for something. And she is really into repeating things, just to be funny, like..... 'dang it', 'yeppers' or calling her daddy "Daniel"! It's all humorous, and Daniel and I are far to guilty of laughing at way too much of it. We are probably raising a monster, but she's OUR CUTE LITTLE MONSTER, right????!!! :)
3 comments:
She is too cute for words!! It looks like she is at such a fun stage! Thanks for the smiles.
She looks like quite the fashionista! Sooo precious!
Yeppers, she is a cute one. Dang it, I miss her! She is just learning to be independent, although you may get a few gray hairs from it. She will have personality-plus and prolly is a born leader. Love ya'll.
Post a Comment