Thursday, November 27, 2008

Update on Sadie

I think Sadie is on the mend now. The only struggle left with her is still trying to keep enough food and liquids in her that won't hurt her sensitive tummy. We are still following a very strict diet. When talking to the nurse yesterday she asked, "Do you know about the 'brat' diet?". I thought, oh no she didn't just call Sadie a brat! Then she went on.... Bananas, Rice cereal, Applesauce, and Toast....B.R.A.T. Ohhhh! OK. So that is what we've been doing minus the toast becasue Sadie is still not on finger foods yet (she has to crawl with her belly off of the ground in order to get those....the rules on the finger foods containers, not mine). We've also been giving her some watered down Pedialyte to keep her hydrated. I will be so relieved when she shows all the signs to progress back to formula.

So now we wait to see if Daniel and I end up with "IT".

No comments: