Sadie has discovered her feet! She's not completely obsessed with them yet, but she likes to look at them and hold them and talk to them...it's cute!
I think she is starting either another growth spurt or teething because she is sleeping through the night no more. She doesn't wake up wanting to eat or even play. Really we just stick a pacifier in her mouth and she falls right asleep, but it's like every 30 minutes! So Daniel and I are pretty much exhausted by the time morning rolls around. Last night was a little better. Here's to hoping tonight will be even better yet! Still nothing is more wonderful then getting to wake up and know I'm Sadie's mom! :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend....Thank you Daniel for a wonderful dinner tonight....eggs and vermicelli! Yum!
2 comments:
(Her mama liked to bite her toenails as she got older.) You are right, though, it is so cute when babies find their feet and begin playing with them.
I can remember her Mommy being quite old and biting her toe nails. Quite disgusting if you ask me.
Post a Comment