Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sick Sadie

We have a sick Sadie. :(

Sadie has her first ear infection. We went to the doctor this morning and sure enough. I had started to wonder yesterday because she woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday night actually screaming. So maybe this is why she hasn't been sleeping well. I guess time will tell.

So for now, we are busy trying to get Sadie well again, which means I was able to stay home with our sick baby today.

Please get well soon Sadie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that your sweet Sadie is not feeling well. I'm sure it won't take long for her to bounce back to her happy self! Hang in there :)

Amber said...

I hope that our little Sadie Bug is doing better today and that Mommy and Daddy got some sleep last night! Miss you guys! Love you all!