For the most part we are ready for this baby to make her grand debut!!!!
I started having contractions about 3 weeks ago. I was sick that week with a cold, and the contractions have since died off with a sporadic one here or there. So I am guessing they were more a result of my body not being hydrated and being tired. So we will see what happens over the next 2 weeks!
Right now we're keeping busy with trying to figure out what we will do with Sadie when I go into labor, making lists of things left to do around the house and shopping that needs to be done, and trying to enjoy some final moments of fun with Sadie before things change a little for her...but for the best of course!
We had a diaper shower at church yesterday and received lots of diapers! Yay! We are very blessed!
Of course you know who wanted to be part of this picture. She then wanted her own picture taken....
6 comments:
Cute, cute! She's such a happy little girl. And look at all those diapers! Wow! Very nice.
Oh, you look so pretty... and so does Miss Big Sister! She looks like she should be on TV she is so darn cute!!! Hang in there and hopefully she will arrive sooner than later (BUT we do want HER to be ready... don't come too early little sis)! I will write you back tomorrow, hopefully. Tell Daniel hello! Love you guys! :)
ummmm......why is "Caroline the Monkey" in baby sister's bouncer?
Amber - because that's where Sadie put her to "sleep". It's a glider, and I have walked in there a few times and found the glider just gliding along (probably for hours) with Sadie's "babies" in it. I'm alright with that as long as she's not in the glider (or the swing or the pack n play, etc)! :)
Amanda- You look amazing! Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way! Can't wait to read the good news!
You look great Amanda!! Can't wait to hear the big news! Sadie is just too darned cute! I don't know how you discipline her with that adorable little smile!
Post a Comment