Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An update in pictures

Here are some pictures from the last month. (excuse the quality on some that were taken with Daniel's phone)


Playing in the rain....


First Wendy's Frosty....






All this water is making me thirsty....





Helping empty the dishwasher, can you tell what dishes she had already helped put up?




A bike ride gone too long...



While helping fold laundry, Sadie ended up with two extra pairs of underwear on, on top of her shorts...



After picking strawberries (though someone really enjoyed eating the strawberries more than picking them)...



And one last picture just because she wanted me to take her picture...





All else is going well here in Indiana. Sadie is officially potty-trained and doing so well! Yay! Pregnancy is going great. We're awaiting our big ultrasound next week and will hopefully know whether Sadie will have a little brother or sister afterward. Other than that, we are enjoying the warmer, longer days and loving being outside. This is really the best time of year! It certainly beats being holed up inside all winter. :)

4 comments:

Selena said...

Love, love, love the pictures! I cannot believe how much she has grown... sooo pretty! And wow... time has flown; I didn't realize the "big" ultrasound was so close. How exciting - can't wait to find out!! Hope you are feeling well. Many of the pictures look like our Lawson's pictures... such a fun time! :)Take care; sending hugs to Westfield.

Tara said...

Cute pictures! So, I got my magic ball out and think I have a decisionon what the baby is? Should I give my prediction or wait and see?

Amanda said...

Yes, yes, yes Tara! Give us your prediction please! I'm growing restless for Tuesday's appointment. :)

Tara said...

I have been a pretty good guesser on this lately, although my last prediction was wrong so??? But my thought is that it is a boy. Be sure to let me know!!!