Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's a .......

Or should I say, it's ANOTHER ......

GIRL!

We had our "big" ultrasound today, and besides getting to see our sweet baby, we were able to see that we are most likely having another little girl. We couldn't be happier! Daniel has said in the past that he'd be just fine having all girls because there is nothing he can't do with Sadie (or any other daughters) that he would want to do with a son. I am so excited for Sadie to have a sister to grow up with and have as a best friend. Of course I'm looking forward to going through all of Sadie's clothes that are in storage and getting to buy more girlie things (since the seasons will unfortunately most likely be off for the first year or so)!

Here is a recent pregnancy picture of me. I only took one good maternity profile pic when pregnant with Sadie, and it was when I was 38 weeks pregnant and HUGE. So here's to hoping we get a few more this time to remember and pull out to show when my GIRLS :) are pregnant one day. This picture is from 17 1/2 weeks (I think).




5 comments:

Selena said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Russ and I are so happy for you ALL! And yes, Sadie will have a best friend to play with each and every day. You look amazing and I hope you are feeling as good as you look. :) Selfishly, I am excited that we have two little boys and you will have two little girls... you never know what the future holds! :) Russ is saying as I type that it would save a lot of headache if we can make some kind of arrangement??!!! Ha!:) Congratulations, once again. Much, much love!

Jill said...

Oh yay!! So excited for you guys!!! And oh darn that you have to buy new clothes. :) You look great!! Hope you are feeling well too.

Cecilia said...

Congratulations on the pink! We love it here too. :) You are looking beautiful Amanda.

gara hill said...

Congrats on another sweet baby girl and kudos to Daniel for having such a great outlook! Looks like ya'll are doing well!!

Tara said...

CONGRATS!!! Very exciting, I'm sure Sadie will love having a sister and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun having another baby girl!