I had to tutor this morning (I'm tutoring Chemistry this semester to a high schooler), and Daniel stayed home with Sadie for a couple of hours. He said he was showering and could see Sadie the whole time through the shower door, but she was being really good and keeping herself busy and quiet. He should have known better!!!!!! When things get quiet, something's up! :) FYI, that's mascara that she prettied herself up with. ha! Too funny. I guess I need to do a better job of hiding my makeup from now on.

4 comments:
I love it! Just wait till she gets the lipstick out!
Gotta love little girls! Sydney did the exact same thing this morning to a doll!
That is GREAT! You have inspired me to put my makeup in a new location. Although inspiring and actually doing are 2 different things. We'll see if I have a similar picture to share soon or if I actually move my makeup. :)
This made us literally laugh out loud and I must say that my most favorite part of the whole picture is the beads around her neck... she knew exactly what she was doing - just prettying herself up with beads AND make-up!! The stories of little girls! Keep having fun Miss Sadie as you are making great memories for your family and friends! :)Daniel... no worries... you helped in making this funny memory! :)
Post a Comment