Oh yay!!!! Congratulations!! So very exciting! Sadie will make a great big sister. We are so happy for you and Daniel and will pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
Congratulations! I had a suspicion that was the case when I met y'all for dinner. Very fun for all of y'all and I'm sure Sadie will love being a big sisiter!!
Thanks everyone! We are excited, and hopefully that includes Sadie. ;) Her little world is about to drastically change, but she likes babies alot, and I'm sure will love "our" baby!
Tara, you just have baby intuition. I don't know how you knew that other than the fact that I was probably a shade of green that night...blah. Now I need you to tell me what we're having...boy or girl...so I can start planning the nursery! ;)
Thanks for sharing such exciting news! You look so pretty for sharing such a special announcement and I know you are truly going to be a "rockin'" big sister to that lucky baby boy or girl. Tell mama to keep us posted when you have more exciting news to share!: )
And what an adorable big sister Sadie is! Congratulations Daniel and Amanda! We are very excited for you guys and can't wait to see what the new Foley will be! :)
No problem Amanda! I'll be thinking about it and let you know my boy or girl prediction before you have your ultrasound to find out. About how many weeks do I have to think, 7 or 8??
8 comments:
Yea!!! Big congratulations! Sadie is the cutest big-sister-to-be ever!
Oh yay!!!! Congratulations!! So very exciting! Sadie will make a great big sister. We are so happy for you and Daniel and will pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
Woo hoo! Yay for Sadie and congratulations Daniel and Amanda! Wonderful news!
Congratulations! I had a suspicion that was the case when I met y'all for dinner. Very fun for all of y'all and I'm sure Sadie will love being a big sisiter!!
Thanks everyone! We are excited, and hopefully that includes Sadie. ;) Her little world is about to drastically change, but she likes babies alot, and I'm sure will love "our" baby!
Tara, you just have baby intuition. I don't know how you knew that other than the fact that I was probably a shade of green that night...blah. Now I need you to tell me what we're having...boy or girl...so I can start planning the nursery! ;)
Hi Sweet Sadie,
Thanks for sharing such exciting news! You look so pretty for sharing such a special announcement and I know you are truly going to be a "rockin'" big sister to that lucky baby boy or girl. Tell mama to keep us posted when you have more exciting news to share!: )
And what an adorable big sister Sadie is! Congratulations Daniel and Amanda! We are very excited for you guys and can't wait to see what the new Foley will be! :)
No problem Amanda! I'll be thinking about it and let you know my boy or girl prediction before you have your ultrasound to find out. About how many weeks do I have to think, 7 or 8??
Post a Comment