Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mamaw & other updates

Sadie's Mamaw came to visit her and we have had SO much fun! She flew in Friday and will be here until Tuesday morning early. We have shopped, been to the farmer's market, eaten some good food, had a full day at church today, and shopped some more! We've also taken several naps....oh how we like Sadie's afternoon naps! Thanks Mamaw for visiting us! We LOVE you!




I figured I better update everyone on Sadie's development since I haven't really done that in a while. Sadie is really rolling over, and over, and over now. She is getting herself around pretty good by rolling and rotating and some other method that I don't really know how to describe. My mom said she looks likes she's digging for something. None the less, we can't keep her on her blanket any longer....


She seemed to have gotten to feeling better last week, but her stuffy nose came back on Friday. *sigh* She is starting to sit up on her own for longer periods of time before falling over, and she is extremely vocal, especially with her high pitch squeals! Yes! Other than that, she's just busy being a baby and learning knew things all the time. Oh and we caught her the other night sleeping face down in her crib. Yikes! I don't know what to do about that because she got herself into that position. So I guess she will be fine. I guess.

We hope everyone had a nice weekend and hope all of your favorite football teams are looking better than our Aggies.

Also, a special thanks to our "guest columnist" Daniel for posting yesterday! We like when he posts! :) We leave you with a picture of our much-loved Daddy......



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda~

Yay for the husbands posting! Cory just made a post today...about football of course, but it still makes me happy when he contributes to our blog! How long is your momma in town for? Maybe we could all go for a walk together one evening or have some ice cream one night?

Kisses,
Your neighbors!

Amber said...

I cannot see the pictures!!!!!!

Mamaw said...

It was so much fun being in Indiana with the Foley's. I had a great time, except when I had to leave. Sadie is perfectly adorable. She's doing so many cute things. Daniel and Amanda are wonderful parents who share the workload and the fun. I can't wait to see them next month. Mamaw