And you may ask why it is a great day in Indiana? Well, let me tell you.
It is not often that I would refer to a trip to the grocery store as exciting or even interesting, but there are exceptions to everything.
A couple of days ago I passed a semi-truck on the interstate in northern Indiana that caught my attention. It was a Blue Bell truck, and for you Hoosiers reading this, that would be God’s first choice of ice cream brands!!! So last night on my quick trip to the grocery store, I thought that I would check to see if they started to sell this in Indiana. To my disappointment, it was not to be found in our local Kroger store.
However, I did stumble upon another item that made up for all of the above disappointment and more. Shiner Bock beer has arrived! Our prayers have been answered! I don’t know now why I would ever have a need to leave Indiana!
It is not often that I would refer to a trip to the grocery store as exciting or even interesting, but there are exceptions to everything.
A couple of days ago I passed a semi-truck on the interstate in northern Indiana that caught my attention. It was a Blue Bell truck, and for you Hoosiers reading this, that would be God’s first choice of ice cream brands!!! So last night on my quick trip to the grocery store, I thought that I would check to see if they started to sell this in Indiana. To my disappointment, it was not to be found in our local Kroger store.
However, I did stumble upon another item that made up for all of the above disappointment and more. Shiner Bock beer has arrived! Our prayers have been answered! I don’t know now why I would ever have a need to leave Indiana!
Cheers! P.S. - A co-worker of Amanda's appreciated my excitement and my picture, and he sent along the following picture that I thought was worthy of being part of this post!
"A message of hope - The Beer Store"
2 comments:
Reasons to leave Indiana (besides your great sister in law).......
1. you still don't have Blue Bell
2. Whataburger
3. Mexican Food (the real deal)
4. Mrs Baird's Bread
5. and of course your wonderful sister in law
Hey, and don't forget about your mother-in-law!! I still have that empty room!
Post a Comment