Tuesday, July 20, 2010

VBS week 2010

Sadie had a great time at VBS this summer. I was helping as a group leader. So in return, Sadie got to attend too! She loved it! She actually learned a couple of Bible verses, and of course, a ton of songs. Our theme this year was "Baobab Blast". Sadie's favorite song was "From East to West", probably since it had the most hand motions. I'm pretty sure I've seen other moms driving around town doing these same hand motions in their mini-vans! :) I know Sadie and I have done our fair share of entertaining those around us at a stop light or two! Here are a few pictures from the week.


With her buddy, Malachi, before VBS one morning:

Sadie's friends, Makenzy and Makaley, joined us this year for VBS. So we got to all enjoy lunch at none other than our FAVORITE, Chick-fil-a, one day when VBS was over.


Showing off her face painting:






Performing after church on Sunday:



"From East to West"...




What a fun week! We're looking forward to doing it again next year!

No comments: