Our church Christmas program was this morning, and the little kids (2 and under) were set to be sheep for the program. One of our members spent many hours making costumes, and made adorable little lamb costumes for the little kids. Last week at the dress rehearsal, none of the little ones would put the costumes on. This morning, Daniel successfully got Sadie into the sheep costume! We hurried up and took pictures, because we just KNEW that costume was NOT going to stay on long. It did indeed come off at one point before the sheep were set to go up on stage, so we didn't push it. When it came close to time for the sheep, I took Sadie over to watch the bigger kids sing "Away in the Manger", then told her "Let's put on your costume" and "Let's go walk with the big kids". She nodded during all this, and I thought....this might just work! Sure enough, she made it on stage (with a little of my help) and actually stood up there by herself for the duration of her required time. Of course, then she didn't want to get off!!!! She very much enjoyed looking out into the audience to see who was looking at her I think....the girl loves an audience!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
3 comments:
So precious! You must be so proud.
Such a sweet little lamb. Can't wait until next week.
That is super cute Amanda. Josie did not do near as well in her Christmas pageant. She pretty much stood there and cried. I was happy though that she stood there and didn't go running off the stage. Pick your battles right? Love the Christmas Card JOY idea. But I have to say the card y'all sent was just as great - Sadie is such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment