So Sadie and I have been bugging Daniel to go with us to the Children's Museum for a while now. I just knew he would enjoy watching Sadie play there. Last spring Sadie and I were going once a week. We slowed down during the summer and spent more time outside instead. But now it's cooling down, and the museum is calling our name again!
So finally, a couple of Fridays ago, Daniel called around lunch time and surprised us by saying he was going to leave work a little early, and we could make a little trip to the Children's Museum. Yahoo! We didn't hesitate in accepting his invitation.
To the Children's Museum we go......
This is Sadie's "strong" face. She makes it when she's trying really hard or when she's mad. I think she was just trying hard here. :)
This is classic Sadie. She is always working.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun afternoon! Was Daniel glad he went? I bet so!! I can't believe how big Sadie is getting! Hope you guys are doing well!!
She is getting so big! Her poor little face. I just wanted to kiss it to make it better. Miss ya'll lots.
Looks like y'all had a fun time! MAybe we'll have to go there next time we come see y'all!
What a big girl! She has grown so much and is prettier all the time; I just love her curls! Hoping you are all doing well and are healthy. Thanks for posting the exciting trip to the museum!
Look at those cute little pig tails! I love it!
Post a Comment